With the current economy, people are looking for help that they can use today, not some “pie in the sky‟, “I hope this works”, advice. If you’re ready to give your colleagues encouragement, hope and some practical business counsel, then give Jeff a call.
- 4 Simple Steps to Declutter Your Mind, Your Schedule, Your Life. Discover the 4 simple steps to start getting the clutter out of you life and begin experiencing the peace of mind you’ve been looking for.
- Permission to Dream. Yes you do have permsion to dream. Everyone was created with dreams hidden inside of them just waiting to be uncovered.
- The Process. How circumstances, hardships, and failures can bring you true success for you life and business.
- 12 Pillars of Marketing Success For Any Business. In this speech Jeff will lay out the foundation for marketing in 12 easy to follow pillars. This will include some very practical rules on how to write an advertisement that sells and the power of empathy in marketing. This speech is a combination of very practical “try this it works” tips and the importance of strategic thinking.
- 12 Essential Business Skills. Here you’ll discover the basic skills needed in any business big or small. You’ll learn what numbers you need to know about in business. (And no it’s not just about profit, income and margin). Those who hear this speech will go away with a better understanding of the 4 areas you need to manage, the secret to controlling your time, and a powerful collection of information that will motivate and encourage.
Each of these topics can be expanded into 2-4 hour workshops.
He’s the father of 12 children, 9 boys and 3 girls. Four of his children have started their own businesses in Florida, Colorado, and Oregon. He says his heart still leaps when he sees his wife of 33 years across the room.
Jeff has learned what it takes to succeed in all areas of life. True success isn’t having a big business, it’s being balanced in all areas of your life and loving it. It’s important that you experience prosperity in all of life, not just business.
Jeff Testerman knows how to relate to the business owner.
30 years ago he started his first business and has gone on to start 12 small businesses in 6 states.
If you’re needing help to make sense of your current business situation let Jeff help you develop a strategy for success.
Jeff can open or close your convention or meeting. He can also put on practical workshops tailored to fit your needs.
Jeff has experienced what many speakers have only read about. He shares from the riches of raising 12 happy children, (living and traveling in a school bus with 9 children for 2 years) and a few funny and touching stories that spring from some unique experiences. Not to mention having started 12 businesses over the past 30 years.